Monday, February 23, 2009

My Future Starts Now.....

Close my eyes...Is this real...This disbelief...Take my pill...Cant I hide...Cant I run... Cant this slow down for just this once...Because its cold alone.
-chorus of one of my many written new folk songs-
-No better words discribe my emotions right now after finding out potentially life changing news about someone I have spent my whole life protecting...To you I wish I could take it all away and I love you.
-Last night The photographer of my latest photoshoots -Nate Evans- came by with the final pictures he took for my Beacon project. We sat for a few hours making corrections, criticizing angles and expressions, sharing oppinions of the final shots, playing music, talking about ambitions for the future, planning future photoshoots, and for me realizing I was surrounded by some of the most amazing, undiscovered talent anyone could be around. If your unfamiliar with http://studiofiascoblog.blogspot.com/ I suggest you check it out and get involved.

-What started out as a time to finalize pictures turned into a opportunity to unleash artistic expression and ignite the fires of creativity. Ideas of future photoshoots overpowered our discussions and the sound of future musical endevors echoed through my house as if we had just unleashed the flood gates of a bottled up desire to create, accomplish and explore. It is such a breath of fresh air sharing rooms and conversation with creative and talented people no matter what there form of expression is. Nate will definatley be apart of my future in photoshoots and If I get my way (Ive been beggin' him) he will definatley be apart of my future musical endevor.

-Nights like these leave you energized and refreshed to change the world. Look for it in the future because its going to happen. I "will" be the best and I will be damn suprised if Nate Evans isnt as well.


-Bean-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah