Friday, February 13, 2009

Here We Go Again..

Alright I am trying my luck at another photoshoot with some really cute and fun girls.. I really enjoy being a hair stylist and I am really enjoying going to school. More than anything I want to take full advantage of my time I have to learn and grow in this industry. Sooo with any luck and alot of help from some really good friends.. I should have an amazing time and experience. The photoshoot is for a program called beacon. If chosen I will have the amazing ability to attend classes with some of the top stylists in this industry and further my education as a hair stylist. We were told about this project a few weeks ago at school and being as ambitious as I am I couldnt pass up the opportunity. Since I feel like I have joined up with some really amazing people to make this happen. Mimi Ruiz-Make-up artist..Megan Danner-Hair Stylist/Instructor.. Nate Evans-Photographer.. Ashley Williamson-Model.. Brittney Bright-Model.. Ashley Dumas-Model. Thanks to these talented people hopefully I can become one step closer to a dream.. Watch for pics to come..

-Bean-

1 comment:

johanson family said...

i can't wait! you are amazingly talented...