Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Turn For The Turn..

Thru life I have noticed most of my motivation comes from experiencing and physically seeing what I can do..realizing I can actually do something.. and figuring out the process it takes to accomplish it. When I am comfortable I get confident and when I get confident I get creative.. Yesterday I noticed I also get motivation from something else.. Ahh the joys of defeat... Its something I dont like to admit but it is something that I also really have enjoyed enduring while I am going to Taylor Andrews. I think I have taken the well paved road thru most of my life following career paths that I already know I am good at and really not fighting to spread my horizons and learn new things. Know I am pushing the envelope in becoming a hair stylist and for one of the few times of my life trying to expand out of my little box and achieve a dream. I would love to tell everyone how awsome I am at hair all the time -although I think I do have a natural talent- I am struggling to grasp the concepts and excel thru the comfort to confident-to creative stages. Im sure we have all felt it and there is nothing worse than when the walls start closing in and the doubt starts flooding in.. Its horrible but then again in my its great... Im motivated to be the best..and I will be
-Bean-

4 comments:

McKee's Madness said...

What the heck are you riding? Josh you are amazing in everything you do. Don't get down on yourself. Everyone starts somewhere. With more practice and patience you will be the best.... Thanks for always making us laugh here at school.

johanson family said...

i've loved the masterpieces you've created for both my boys... do you dare wrestle with the weave? lol... loves!

The Riding's said...

Hey You, Everyone loves you, and everyone wants you to do their hair! You are going to go far with this I know it! love you!

Anonymous said...

Im totally the same