Monday, June 2, 2008

A Way In




Lately I have been contemplating the past..past, The past..recent, The now, and The Future. In summary as a whole I find it insane how I have ventured into off beaten paths of wasted time worrying about were my life is going to take me. In-fact I dont know if they would be refered to as traveling or just finding myself confronted by these avenues of life, then standing there like a lost little boy wondering hmmm I wonder what its like down there. Still I have always been too afraid to take a chance I am finding that unfortunatley life doesnt pause like I do waiting to make these choices. It seems like the only real things I have done in my life have been for other people. I know it is important to be mindful of others when we make our lifes choices and decissions but lately I have been soul searching and realizing I finally need to do some things for myself.

So here I am @ 28 and finally taking a stand..Think what ever you want but its my life and I am finally going to live it. Hansome fella aint I.. -Bean-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh...man...your a great guy...lifes full of ups and downs, you know at 48 I thought it might get easier...its not !!
Just follow your heart and mind and let life show you all it has to offer...your arts hot man...keep up the good work!!
Mike